Openpay in May Competition
Terms and Conditions
This Competition is open to residents of the UK, excluding Northern Ireland, aged 18 or over at the date on which they enter the Competition, except for employees of snugsofa.com, its group companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with this Competition and any member of their respective immediate families.
How to enter:
- Simply add your favourite Snug items to your cart and select 'Pay with Openpay' at checkout
- You will be directed to create an Openpay account in a few simple steps. Fill out a quick and easy online application and get an instant response.
- Pick your plan length. Pay your first instalment today, and spread your costs equal monthly instalments.
- Once your order is confirmed, you will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- The prize draw will be open at 00:01 on Saturday 01/05/21 and close at 23:59 on Monday 31/05/21. Any entries (orders via Openpay on Snugsofa.com)
received after this date and time will not be valid.
- The winner’s name will be selected in a random draw, after the closing date, from all qualifying orders received.
- The winner of a prize will be notified by email and/or telephone within 28 days after the winner has been ascertained.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
- If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason or if the winner cannot be notified after reasonable efforts having been made then we may dispose of the prize as we think fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- For each competition, only one prize will be awarded per entrant / email address.
- Names of winners will be available on request.
- The names of the winners may be published on our Website and/or on our Facebook, Twitter or any other social media platform.
- Home entertainment bundle (worth up to £2500).
- If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice from time to time.
- These rules will be deemed incorporated into each competition except to the extent that any specific instruction in a competition provides otherwise.
- By entering the competition entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and be bound by them. All of our decisions will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of any Snug company or any other person who is directly connected with the organisation of any particular competition is ineligible to participate.
- Competitions are only open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland).
- All entrants are to be aged 18 or over unless any other age restriction is specified or implied. Entrants should, if under 18, obtain permission in advance from their parent or guardian.
- All entries must be received by the closing date specified in the competition. Answers will be entered upon submission. No responsibility will be taken for any answers that are misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date.
- We reserve the absolute right to disqualify without notice any entries to any competition which we consider have used improper technical means to enter and/or we believes fraudulent.
- Entrants are liable for their costs to access computer networks.
- We will not be liable for or accept any responsibility for: (i) any failure by the winner or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions; (ii) any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries; or (iii) any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
- We shall be the promoter of all competitions subject to these terms and conditions unless stated otherwise.