Part time Retail Associate - Wembley (London) Apply Now
Part-time (20 - 30 hours per week)
£10.50ph + Commission
Reporting to: Store Supervisor
Join SNUG, the UK's ground-breaking sofa in a box company, and embark on an extraordinary journey as a Retail Associate at our *NEW* Wembley location. We are searching for a superstar to join our team and play a pivotal role in redefining how people experience sofas.
As a Retail Associate with SNUG, you will have the opportunity to showcase our amazing sofas, inspire our customers, and create unforgettable experiences. We're not just selling furniture; we're introducing London to a whole new way of lounging in style.
At SNUG, we challenge the status quo, and you will be at the forefront of this revolution. Your skills and infectious passion for delivering top-notch customer service will be crucial in ensuring our store becomes an instant sensation for all who enter. As part of our fantastic team, you will drive success and ensure that every visitor to our store immerses themselves in the world of SNUG.
If you're ready to be part of something extraordinary and make a difference in the way people think about sofas, then join us as an Associate in Westfield, and let's create an exceptional experience together!
- Providing exceptional 5-star customer service to all visitors, offering a personalised service.
- Keeping up to date with promotions and stock availability.
- Having excellent brand and product knowledge.
- Creating synergy between the online store and in-store experience.
- Promoting various new and seasonal products to customers.
- Being proactive in up-selling and encouraging customers to purchase additional items.
- Building relationships with customers to encourage repeated sales and gain loyalty.
- Contributing to building an efficient team spirit and active interest in employee welfare, safety, and development.
- Ensuring the store is clean and properly organised on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Fully conversant with company Health and Safety, policy, and procedures and legal requirements.
- Opening and closing the store every day and managing the store's security alarm system.
- Ideally have experience in a progressive retail setting.
- Passion for customer service.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Be able to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and stakeholders.
- IT literate.
- Exceptional standards of service.
We believe that diversity is the secret ingredient that makes us truly extraordinary. At SNUG, we celebrate a workforce that is diverse, kind, and inclusive. We're committed to being an equal opportunity workplace, starting right from our recruitment process. We promise that no applicant will face discrimination based on age, race, gender, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other protected status under the law.
2023-10-14|||Wembley (London) |||||||||tkfPueL4Bq7wY4h5|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||